"CHROMATOGRAPHIC METHODS OF INVESTIGATING
THE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS"
7-9. JUNE 2000
* Deadline for submission of abstracts of oral and poster presentations (diskette and a copy of printout) is March 15th, 2000.
Abstracts should contain:
* Title of presentation in Polish and English;
* Names of Authors;
* Authors' affiliation;
* Office address.
* Abstracts (max. one A4 printed page) ought to be written, using a Word (margins from each side: 2.5 cm).
* Hotel reservation ought to be made through filling in of an appropriate box on the 'Registration of Participation' form. Those intending to make an additional hotel reservation please, clearly specify the dates in order to facilitate the reservation procedure.
A MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
will be provided in the forthcoming Circulars
* ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE:
Professor Józef Śliwiok
XXIVRD SCIENTIFIC SYMPOSIUM
Institute of Chemistry, Silesian University
9, Szkolna Street, 40-006 Katowice, Poland
Phone: (+48-32) 588-211, ext. 13-32 Fax (+48-32) 599-978
E-mail addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org